You Can Make a Big Difference
Wind Youth Services depends on the generous donations of our community and partners. As youth homelessness grows in our community, so does the need to address the issue. Help us to make a positive change in the lives of the youth we serve.
To donate online, please simply use the form below. This service is convenient, safe and secure.
• $25 (provides breakfast for 10 youth visiting the Wind Youth Center)
• $50 (provides household supplies for a young person moving into their own apartment)
• $100 (provides a youth one night of shelter and case management)
• $150 (provides move-in kit for 1 youth)
• $200 (provides 100 lunches for the youth at the Wind Youth Center)
• $500 (provides five youth with transportation assistance for 1 month while they look for work or go to school)
• $1000 (provides 10 young people with a safe place to go at any time of the day or night)
Alternatively, you can mail your check or money order to:
Wind Youth Services
815 S St.
Sacramento, CA 95811
Confidentiality is very important to Wind, both for the youth we serve and for our donors. Wind will never share your information.
Through our programs and services, Wind Youth Services provides homeless and at-risk youth between the ages of 12 and 24 with basic safety net and survival services and a safe place to stay.
Wind Youth Services provides supportive services and opportunities to youth experiencing homelessness as they pursue self-determined lives of stability and independence.